If you are interested in our research for your graduate school education or joint researches, see this website and
ISSP Graduate School Guidance Pamphlet 2016 (in Japanese) (PDF 2.9 MB).
We will welcome your visit.
Katsumoto laboratory is affiliated with the Department of Physics in Graduate School of Science.
Introduction of Kats Lab. (YouTube) [English] [Japanese]
All facilities are open to domestic researchers, who are encouraged to submit joint research proposals. Let us know when you would like to use the facilities. We will support you to use them.
- We welcomed new members, Takase Shimizu as an M1 student.
- Dr. Tomohiro Otsuka received "Young Scientist Award of the Physical Society of Japan (Division 4)". (HP)
- Nakamura received "Young Researcher Best Poster Award" on PASPS9.
- Nakamura and Iwasaki will give poster presentations on PASPS9, held in Kobe (Japan).
- Nakamura and Iwasaki will give presentations on ICPS2016, held in Beijing (China).
- Graduate School Guidance 2016 will be held on 4th, June.
- We welcomed new members, Makoto Onizaki as an M1 student.
- Iwasaki and Nakamura will give oral presentations at JPS 2015 Autumn Meeting in Kansai University.
- Nakamura and Iwasaki will give poster presentations on SpinTech VIII, held in Basel (Switzerland).
- Graduate School Guidance 2015 will be held on 23th, May.
- Nakamura, Hashimoto and Iwasaki will give poster presentations on EP2DS-21/MSS-17, held in Sendai (Japan).
- The top and member pages were updated.
- The top pages and publication pages were updated.
- The album pages were updated.
- The top pages, pamphlet, and album pages were updated.
- The top and album pages were updated.
- The member page and pages album were updated.