If you are interested in our research for your graduate school education or joint researches, see this website and
ISSP Graduate School Guidance Pamphlet 2017 (in Japanese) (PDF 1.2 MB).
We will welcome your visit.
Katsumoto laboratory is affiliated with the Department of Physics in Graduate School of Science.
Introduction of Kats Lab. (YouTube) [English] [Japanese]
All facilities are open to domestic researchers, who are encouraged to submit joint research proposals. Let us know when you would like to use the facilities. We will support you to use them.
- Nakamura, Hashimoto(Katsumoto), Onizaki and Shimizu will give oral and poster presentations in an international conference ICPS2018, held in Montpellier (France).
- A paper by Endo was selected as a paper of Editors' Choice in JPSJ. Congratulations!
- Nakamura will give an invited talk in a workshop OSS2017 at Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics in Kyoto University.
- Nakamura, Hashimoto, Onizaki and Shimizu will give oral and poster presentations in a symposium ISNTT2017 at NTT Atsugi R&B center.
- Thank you for visiting our exhibition area in Kashiwa open campus 2017.
- Nakamura gave an oral presentation in CSRN-Tokyo Workshop 2017.
- Nakamura and Onizaki will give oral presentations in JPS 2017 Autumn Meeting at Iwate University.
- Nakamura and Onizaki will give oral and poster presentations in LT28, held in Gothenburg (Sweden).
- Nakamura and Onizaki will give oral and poster presentations in EP2DS-22/MSS-18, held in Penn State Univesity (USA).
- Nakamura and Onizaki will give poster presentations in SpinTECH IX, held in Fukuoka (Japan).
- We welcomed new members, Takase Shimizu as an M1 student.
- Dr. Tomohiro Otsuka received "Young Scientist Award of the Physical Society of Japan (Division 4)". (HP)
- Nakamura received "Young Researcher Best Poster Award" in PASPS9.
- Nakamura and Iwasaki will give poster presentations in PASPS9, held in Kobe (Japan).
- Nakamura and Iwasaki will give presentations in ICPS2016, held in Beijing (China).
- Graduate School Guidance 2016 will be held on 4th, June.
- We welcomed new members, Makoto Onizaki as an M1 student.
- The top and member pages were updated.
- The top pages and publication pages were updated.
- The album pages were updated.
- The top pages, pamphlet, and album pages were updated.
- The top and album pages were updated.
- The member page and pages album were updated.