If you are interested in our research for your graduate school education or joint researches, see this website and
ISSP Graduate School Guidance Pamphlet 2017 (in Japanese) (PDF 4.1 MB).
We will welcome your visit.
Katsumoto laboratory is affiliated with the Department of Physics in Graduate School of Science.
Introduction of Kats Lab. (YouTube) [English] [Japanese]
All facilities are open to domestic researchers, who are encouraged to submit joint research proposals. Let us know when you would like to use the facilities. We will support you to use them.
- Nakamura and Shimizu will give presentations at Materials Research Meeting 2019 (MRM2019), held in Yokohama (Japan)
- Nakamura will give a presentation at International Conference on Topological Materials Science 2019 (TopoMat2019), held in Kyoto (Japan).
- Nakamuwa will give an invited talk at APPC2019, held in Kuching (Malaysia).
- Nakamura gave an invited talk and Onizaki and Shimizu gave poster presentations at 3rd EPiQS-TMS alliance workshop on Topological Phenomena in Quantum Materials (TPQM2019), held in UCSB (USA).
- Onizaki gave an oral presentation at JPS 2019 Autumn Meeting, held in Gifu University.
- Nakamura and Shimizu gave poster presentations at Spintech X, held in Chicago (USA).
- Nakamura and Onizaki gave oral presentations and Hashimoto and Shimizu gave poster presentations at Compound Semiconductor Week 2019, held in Nara (Japan).
- Nakamura gave an invited talk, and Hashimoto, Onizaki, and Shimizu gave oral presentations at JPS 2020 Annual (34th) Meeting, held in Kyushu University.
- Shimizu (M2) won a poster award at an international workshop "Topological Phases and Functionality of Correlated Electron Systems 2019 (TPFC2019)", held in Future Center Initiative. Congratulations!
- An article of our research by Nakamura and Katsumoto was published in Butsuri (The Nihon Butsuri Gakkaishi, Membership Journal). Its cover is an illustration made by Iwasaki (revised by Nakamura).
- A joint research with Prof. Haruyama (Aoyamagakuin University) was published in Science Advances
- We re-arranged the experimental room and chenged the phone number.
- Nakamura, Hashimoto(Katsumoto), Onizaki and Shimizu will give oral and poster presentations at an international conference ICPS2018, held in Montpellier (France).
- A paper by Endo was selected as a paper of Editors' Choice in JPSJ. Congratulations!
- Nakamura will give an invited talk at a workshop OSS2017, held in Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics in Kyoto University.
- Nakamura, Hashimoto, Onizaki and Shimizu will give oral and poster presentations at a symposium ISNTT2017, held in NTT Atsugi R&B center.
- Thank you for visiting our exhibition area in Kashiwa open campus 2017.
- Nakamura gave an oral presentation at CSRN-Tokyo Workshop 2017.
- Nakamura and Onizaki will give oral presentations at JPS 2017 Autumn Meeting, held in Iwate University.
- Nakamura and Onizaki will give oral and poster presentations at LT28, held in Gothenburg (Sweden).
- Nakamura and Onizaki will give oral and poster presentations at EP2DS-22/MSS-18, held in Penn State Univesity (USA).
- Nakamura and Onizaki will give poster presentations at SpinTECH IX, held in Fukuoka (Japan).
- We welcomed new members, Takase Shimizu as an M1 student.
- Dr. Tomohiro Otsuka received "Young Scientist Award of the Physical Society of Japan (Division 4)". (HP)
- Nakamura received "Young Researcher Best Poster Award" in PASPS9.
- Nakamura and Iwasaki will give poster presentations at PASPS9, held in Kobe (Japan).
- Nakamura and Iwasaki will give presentations at ICPS2016, held in Beijing (China).
- Graduate School Guidance 2016 will be held on 4th, June.
- We welcomed new members, Makoto Onizaki as an M1 student.
- The top and member pages were updated.
- The top pages and publication pages were updated.
- The album pages were updated.
- The top pages, pamphlet, and album pages were updated.
- The top and album pages were updated.
- The member page and pages album were updated.