If you are interested in our research for your graduate school education or joint researches, see this website and
ISSP Graduate School Guidance Pamphlet 2019 (in Japanese) (PDF 4.1 MB).
We will welcome your visit.
Katsumoto laboratory is affiliated with the Department of Physics in Graduate School of Science.
Introduction of Kats Lab. (YouTube) [English] [Japanese]
All facilities are open to domestic researchers, who are encouraged to submit joint research proposals. Let us know when you would like to use the facilities. We will support you to use them.
- We welcomed new member, Joshua Hoemke, as a PD.
- Nakamura and Shimizu will give presentations at Materials Research Meeting 2019 (MRM2019), held in Yokohama (Japan)
- Nakamura will give a presentation at International Conference on Topological Materials Science 2019 (TopoMat2019), held in Kyoto (Japan).
- Nakamuwa will give an invited talk at APPC2019, held in Kuching (Malaysia).
- Nakamura gave an invited talk and Onizaki and Shimizu gave poster presentations at 3rd EPiQS-TMS alliance workshop on Topological Phenomena in Quantum Materials (TPQM2019), held in UCSB (USA).
- Onizaki gave an oral presentation at JPS 2019 Autumn Meeting, held in Gifu University.
- Nakamura and Shimizu gave poster presentations at Spintech X, held in Chicago (USA).
- Nakamura and Onizaki gave oral presentations and Hashimoto and Shimizu gave poster presentations at Compound Semiconductor Week 2019, held in Nara (Japan).
- Nakamura gave an invited talk, and Hashimoto, Onizaki, and Shimizu gave oral presentations at JPS 2020 Annual (34th) Meeting, held in Kyushu University.
- Shimizu (M2) won a poster award at an international workshop "Topological Phases and Functionality of Correlated Electron Systems 2019 (TPFC2019)", held in Future Center Initiative. Congratulations!
- The member page was updated.
- The top and member pages were updated.
- The top pages and publication pages were updated.